cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Rendering for animations

fphelps
1-Newbie

Rendering for animations

Hello all,

I do not have my machine right in front of me and I have never had to do this before but I know you can get quality photo renderings from Creo.  My question is can you get these same renderings then apply them to a animation, without any add-in modules?  Thanks for the help.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

Frank,

Yes, you can apply render to animations.  Set up your render environment (scene, lights, etc.) prior to capturing your animation, then select Photorender Frames before initiating the capture. Depending on your settings and your hardware, it can take some time ( I have left my computer running all night for some), but the results can be worth it.Capture.jpg Video Link : 4860

Top Tags