cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Highlight of non visible datums in Creo Parametric 3.0

pzago
5-Regular Member

Highlight of non visible datums in Creo Parametric 3.0

Watching this tutorial Tutorial: Sketched Based Features and Dimension Draggers (PTC Live Global '15) at 1' 16" you can see that there are no datum visible in the 3D window, and datums are not hidden in the model tree. When the user selects the coordinate system it is highlighted in green in the 3D window. In my installation of Creo 3.0 M040 it doesn't seem to work this way. If I keep datum visible (from the "graphics toolbar") and "hide" them from right click menu, then when I select them in the model tree they are highlighted and visible in the 3D view, but if I unhide the datum in the model tree and select them as non visible from the graphics toolbar (as in the video) then they are not highlighted when selected.

Maybe this is a known issue on some graphics cards? I'm (temporarily) using Creo on a Intel HD Graphics 4600. Or are there some settings I need to change?

Thank you all

Paolo

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1
gkoch
1-Newbie
(To:pzago)

Hello Paolo,

I assume the coordinate system in the video is on a layer that has been hidden, it is not hidden itself (i.e. on the layer Hidden Items) and coordinate systems are set to display in the mini toolbar.

Regards,

Gunter

Top Tags