cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Can't Download Mechanism Dynamics

vsrivastava
1-Newbie

Can't Download Mechanism Dynamics

Hello!

I have downloaded Creo Parametric 3.0 with students licence (for a univeristy). I somehow can't seem to be able to download the Mechanism Dynamics extension. I need it for trying out a conveyor belt design that I am making.

I even saw the following link, that was supposed to provide the extension, but even in that the mechanicsm dynamics is providing with a 404 error.

Related Resources: Creo Student Edition Extensions - PTC.com

http://www.ptc.com/products/creo/mechanism-dynamics-extension

Can someone please tell me what is the problem here, and how can I solve it? The version says it has mechanisms enabled, but I can't seem to be able to download it. Can I use the mechanism in some other way/some older editions?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

Mechanism Dynamics module is available via PROE_Educ1 license. PROE_Educ1 is Academic license (not Student) available in university labs in case that the university bought University Plus Academic Campus Pack.

I do not think, that you can "attach" Mechanism Dynamics module to Student license.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hello,

Mechanism Dynamics module is available via PROE_Educ1 license. PROE_Educ1 is Academic license (not Student) available in university labs in case that the university bought University Plus Academic Campus Pack.

I do not think, that you can "attach" Mechanism Dynamics module to Student license.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák
Top Tags