cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Performance Advisor, why so complicated

jellis
11-Garnet

Performance Advisor, why so complicated

As we've spent recent time installing and figuring out Performance Advisor we're left with  the questions, Why is this so complicated?

As we understand it:

1) Creo xtop.exe is what creates the files in the QualityAgent\unprocessed folders.

2) qualityagent.exe is what creates the files in QualityAgent\Outbox folders by processing the "unprocessed" folder.

3) creoagent.exe is what processes the Outbox files into the Sent Files folder and sends those to PTC Server

4) Registry Keys must be created on each client.

5) Quality Agent path can be controlled with config option. (quality_agent_path)

6) Another config option can determine if data is sent to "exit logger" or "quality_agent". (session_log_mechanism)

7) Performance Advisor browser home takes too long to update data.

Just my opinion. I could be wrong in understanding the puzzle pieces.

Regards, Jim

2 REPLIES 2
STEVEG
21-Topaz I
(To:jellis)

Jim,

The only thing I did was install M150.  I didn't set any config options and I didn't have to create the registry keys.  They were created or changed or whatever when I installed Creo.

And for a while it was working great.  But now it's not for some reason.  I suspect it has something to do with what out IT people did a few weeks back.

But I do agree that it takes a little long for the data to show up on the website.

사이버바카라だ【SNL365。com】だ바카라사이트

Top Tags