cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

What is the functionality under drawing open>View Only or >Open Representation or >Content??

abesau
2-Guest

What is the functionality under drawing open>View Only or >Open Representation or >Content??

Just found out new options in CREO 2 under the drawing open pull down menu.  I had never seen these before nor know what good

I could get out of it.  Just a user trying to get the most out of the tool.  See attached JPEG.

Thanks for your help.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:abesau)

I use the open representation. On our large drawings, sometimes it's difficult to work with everything up, you can open the drawing with NO VIEWS and then resume the views as necessary to work on them.  You can also define custom drawing reps so it when you open a specific rep, it goes to the sheet and resumes the views on that sheet only.

The drawing rep creation is kind of hard to find, in the drawing, it's under the tools tab, utilities drop down arrow, drawing representation.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:abesau)

I use the open representation. On our large drawings, sometimes it's difficult to work with everything up, you can open the drawing with NO VIEWS and then resume the views as necessary to work on them.  You can also define custom drawing reps so it when you open a specific rep, it goes to the sheet and resumes the views on that sheet only.

The drawing rep creation is kind of hard to find, in the drawing, it's under the tools tab, utilities drop down arrow, drawing representation.

Top Tags