cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Created an account but never got to download the free student version of Creo, and now it keeps asking me to pay to upgrade my account in order to download! Im a new student who needs this for class and wants the student version FREE. Help?!

jsala-2
1-Newbie

Created an account but never got to download the free student version of Creo, and now it keeps asking me to pay to upgrade my account in order to download! Im a new student who needs this for class and wants the student version FREE. Help?!

How can I download the student version? Every time I try to go back, it makes me set up a new account. I tried re-submitting the information for setting up an account, but it wont let me do it over unless i go get a brand new email!! I have an account, but NO DOWNLOAD. HELP?!

1 REPLY 1

Jennifer,

from Free Downloads for Students | PTC page you can go to PTC Creo K12 Download Student Edition | PTC or to PTC Creo College/University Download | PTC page.

When you fill in the form and click Submit, PTC Creo College Download | Thank You | PTC page appears. On this page you can see http://apps.ptc.com/schools/references/install_creo3_unistudent_standard.pdf link with instructions how to download installation media.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák
Top Tags