cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

fatigue analysis for creep range material characteristic

sguercilena
1-Newbie

fatigue analysis for creep range material characteristic

Hi,

how can I configure the  material elastic stress limit and tensile stress limit of a SA 240-304H material at temperature of 740°?

The problem is that configuring material fatigue to UML, I only can insert yeld and tensile stress up to 100 MPa but at this temperature Sr100000h=28.28 MPa.

Is possible to perform a fatigue analysis in creep range with PTC Simulate?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

I doubt it. What makes you think creep can be modelled in Creo?

I am not referring to the combination of damage to cycles of creep and fatigue, for this there are a lot of analitic procedure.

I just asked if there is the option to choose a different type of calculation for fatigue (no UML).

Top Tags