cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Small edit required on vector plot

cgeijs
1-Newbie

Small edit required on vector plot

Dear PTC community,

i have a question about a vector plot.

In the plot (attached as a picture), i only want to show the points and the ring segments.

At the moment, also the connecting line pieces to the next ring segment are plotted. (resulting in a straight line on the X-axis)

How to get rid of these connecting line pieces?

Tx in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StuartBruff
23-Emerald II
(To:cgeijs)

chris geijs wrote:

Dear PTC community,

In the plot (attached as a picture), i only want to show the points and the ring segments.

At the moment, also the connecting line pieces to the next ring segment are plotted. (resulting in a straight line on the X-axis)

Mathcad plots by columns (your indexing effectively makes it one continuous line), so simply transpose your x and y matrices and Mathcad will suppress the joining lines.

Stuart

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
StuartBruff
23-Emerald II

chris geijs wrote:

Dear PTC community,

Mathcad plots by columns (your indexing effectively makes it one continuous line), so simply transpose your x and y matrices and Mathcad will suppress the joining lines.

Stuart

Hey Stuart,

tx for your simple and effective solution to this problem!

StuartBruff
23-Emerald II

No problem, Chris.

Stuart

Top Tags