cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Creo2 : Customization note in drawing mode

ldrutel
11-Garnet

Creo2 : Customization note in drawing mode

When i create a new note with an arrow, automaticaly the note appear with the reference line on the top of this note. Is it possible to specify that I want the reference line at the bottom of the note ?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
rcook
6-Contributor
(To:ldrutel)

If you don't want the note underlined like what happens when you "Toggle Leader Type", you can also add "@O" at the beginning of the line that you want the leader to go to.

On left is "Toggle Leader Type". On the right, there is an "@O" in front of "LINE 3".

note.jpg

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Select your note then RMB and select "Toggle Leader Type"

rcook
6-Contributor

If you don't want the note underlined like what happens when you "Toggle Leader Type", you can also add "@O" at the beginning of the line that you want the leader to go to.

On left is "Toggle Leader Type". On the right, there is an "@O" in front of "LINE 3".

note.jpg

ldrutel
11-Garnet
(To:rcook)

Great, thank you

Mahesh_Sharma
22-Sapphire I

Laurent,

You may mark Roger's reply as correct answer for the post.

Top Tags