cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Problem while trying to Create BID diagram

glászló
4-Participant

Problem while trying to Create BID diagram

Hi everyone,

I was trying to create BID diagrams, and I have a big problem. In the bid I want to connect multiple connectors with one fiber, but I simply can't find a way how. I've attached a picture, what indicates that in the help it says fibers L4 and L5 connects x-y-z connectors in a simple network...ect. Well I've tried to connect two connectors to a third one, but I can't "expand" (??) my existing fiber. On the second picture you can see, the fiber that connects 03 with JP1 is named Bharn_1, I'd like to connect J1 to this harness with the same fiber (Bharn_1), but if I route a fiber again I can't even attach it to Bharn_1 (I've just terminated the end of it..... ). How should I do this? (SG-21-00-12 is the harness name, I'll have some more questions about the bid-wid connections soon)

Schema block help.JPG

Schema block.JPG

Regards,

Laszlo

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Laszlo

Please take a look at the attached video.  I used the sample design that is available on the getting started tab to create the video.

Let me know if the video does not help

thanks, Jim

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Laszlo

Please take a look at the attached video.  I used the sample design that is available on the getting started tab to create the video.

Let me know if the video does not help

thanks, Jim

Jim,

Thanks for the answer, it's done!

Regards,

Laszlo

Top Tags