cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

How can I apply Sweep or Swept Blend on this model?

cpattakos
2-Guest

How can I apply Sweep or Swept Blend on this model?

I face a problem in the design of the attached.

Staircase.jpg

I can not apply at the side of the model the Sweep or Swept Blend as to take out a correct result.

Is there some suggestion or anything else to help me?

Also attached the necessary sections.

Thank you in advance

Ptk

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

hello, had nothing to do during lunch (ain't that sad), so I took a peek at your project.

I couldn't open your sketches, so I faked it....guessing your on creo3.

unsure of your approach and what your correct result is...but...you achieved getting it to cut so your on the right trail.

looks like your trying to blend a radius into an existing wall, creo is not going to like the math involved. try including the wall in your sweep sketch and offset it so you remove some material. The amount you have to offset has to do with the model accuracy.

the trajectory curve seem to have a tangency issue, your cut is leaving a shelf as it ramps up, believe you want to be normal to trajectory

There are (2) carved up models attached, maybe something in them will ring a bell

(you will have to resume the suppressed features)

Good Luck

Top Tags