cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

ECAD MCAD Collaboration

dm-3
1-Newbie

ECAD MCAD Collaboration

Hi,

I am working with ECAD MCAD collaboration module. I find options like set as accept, set as reject are greyed out. What could be the possible reason?

I use Creo Parametric 2.0. I tried with both View 2.0 & 3.0 M031.

--

Dhinesh

view validate.png

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4
msodoma
1-Newbie
(To:dm-3)

Hi Dhinesh,

Did you ever find a solution to this problem? I have exactly the same problem. If you found a solution, could you please forward it to me at msodoma@gnresound.com? We are using Creo 3.0, M040 and Creo View 3.1, F000. (I tried using Creo View 3.0, M031, but that did not work either.)

Thanks,

Mark

dm-3
1-Newbie
(To:msodoma)

The Allegro file is a baseline IDX and does not allow preview, cross-select, or accept/reject for that type of IDX file. Only incremental IDX files will have this functionality enabled.
In Creo View you can open baseline IDX to see what it looks like.

Marco_Tosin
21-Topaz I

What do you mean with incremental?

IDX = Incremental Data eXchange (see below link)

IDF, IDX

Marco
msodoma
1-Newbie

Hi Dinesh,

Thank you for the reply. You are correct, but we were experiencing the same symptom with a different problem. After working with PTC support for several weeks the problem went away. I don't know why. I suspect that there was an issue with the permissions on the license server because the workstations that exhibited this problem could not access the ProductView_Validate license. Sometimes our IT changes permissions on servers and does not notify anyone. Apparently, IT restored the permissions and the problem vanished. I can't prove this. Just a suspicion.

Top Tags