cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Can't reinstall Creo Standard after requesting Creo Premium

mhancock
1-Newbie

Can't reinstall Creo Standard after requesting Creo Premium

I am an First Robotics FTC Mentor and want to teach my team CAD

I downloaded and installed Creo Standard Standalone for Students and began going through some tutorials and noticed some menus were different and I couldn't follow the instructions.

Today I uninstalled Standard and began the process of installing Premium.

When I found out the keys to premium take a week I tried to re-install Standard and something seems to be getting stuck.

PtcCapture.JPG

HELP!

My meeting is Tuesday and weekends are the only time I have to prepare

3 REPLIES 3

Hello,

First of all I would like ask you, where did you get the information that the keys to Premium take a week?

Second, please write an email to - and we will help you with the installation process.

The menus are different because you didn't run the school config. the menus are the same in Creo 3.0 Schools Standard and Creo 3.0 Schools Premium, except for the functions that are not available in Standard Edition.

Thanks,

Alex

Sorry for the delay in responding, a big influx of students and the game starting has shifted my priorities.

First:

I submitted a request and it sent me to this page
Thank You | Schools Premium Standalone License | PTC

Thank you for requesting PTC Creo 3.0 Premium Edition!

Our support staff is currently processing your request and will be emailing you with the product codes and installation guides you requested. Please allow for up to one week for this email to arrive.

If you have any questions or comments, please email -.

Regards,
PTC Academic Program

Second:

After I try it at home, I want to put a version of CREO on the team laptop.

Can you tell me the advantages vs. disadvantages or Premium vs. Standard?

Thanks,

Mark

Hi Mark,

Sorry for the delay... Here are the differences between Standard and Premium, in functionality:

http://apps.ptc.com/schools/references/Creo3_Schools_Std_vs_Prem.pdf

As for licensing, Creo Schools Standard license is for one year and Premium is for 2 years.

Thanks,

Alex

Top Tags