cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

ptc training - edm automation

Sreemesh
6-Contributor

ptc training - edm automation

dear ;

we are looking for a very good trainer who is well in high speed machining especially on electrode milling ,who can train on edm automation and electrode extraction .if you have any reference please give me the contact details we are ready to go to any country for the training .

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
9 REPLIES 9

Please find PTC's training courses here: PTC University - PTC Training - Class Schedule Search

Pro/Active

F Micheal Nye

Ph 913-642-5038

Came and gave training at our facility. Great guy. Very knowledgeable. Can probably work out nearly any manufacturing solution.

Sreemesh
6-Contributor
(To:bmoore-2)

@ bobby moore .. please get me his email id

I agree with Bobby. Mike is the best we have had.

Sreemesh
6-Contributor
(To:Sreemesh)

I need more help ... I didn't get the right person yet

Try Patrick Gorman

pat.gorman@gmic.us

Sreemesh
6-Contributor
(To:kdavidson)

no reply from them

shoot me an email at kdavidson@boston-engineering.com

Ill do a mutual introduction for you