cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

How do I move matrices into table?

rtoren
1-Newbie

How do I move matrices into table?

How do I move the two matrices from the right into the table (not manually type)?

3 REPLIES 3
MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:rtoren)

Cannot tell much from a picture. Please post the worksheet.

StuartBruff
23-Emerald II
(To:rtoren)

Ronen Toren wrote:

How do I move the two matrices from the right into the table (not manually type)?

As far as I'm aware, you can't.  The table is only meant for input.  You could send the data to an Excel component (although I don't know how it will handle units).  Alternatively, you could write a short program to augment the vectors and add title information - it won't look as good as a table, though.

Stuart

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:StuartBruff)

You are correct Stuart. Mathcad tables cannot accept pre-defined variables, which is a shame and a improvement I have recommended on several occasions.

StuartBruff wrote:

Ronen Toren wrote:

As far as I'm aware, you can't.  The table is only meant for input.  You could send the data to an Excel component (although I don't know how it will handle units).  Alternatively, you could write a short program to augment the vectors and add title information - it won't look as good as a table, though.

Stuart

I am sure it will convert the units relative to base SI. I have tried changing the unit system, but the Excel component still coverts relative to SI.

Mike

Top Tags