cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Can I add a designated parameter via Relations if it is missing ?

BernardWielfaer
6-Contributor

Can I add a designated parameter via Relations if it is missing ?

Hi,

Over the years we have changed the set of parameters that we store in our models. For new models this is not a problem, we've adapted the template model. But for old models some newer parameters are not inside. You can add these all manually, this is a bit longwinded but you can also let them add by the code by the relation, the only problem is that the parameter is not set as designated, so does not pass to the wtpart. Does anyone sees a solution to this problem ?

Snap13.png

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Bernard

With ModelCheck you can check if parameter exist and create it as designated if not.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi Bernard

With ModelCheck you can check if parameter exist and create it as designated if not.

You can use a mapkey to add parameters and update them.

ModelCheck is the best option.

Bernard,

Did you manage to make it working? If any of the replies on the post help you, mark that as correct answer or you can share some information how did you corrected that and mark that as an answer for post.

Hi Mahesh,

If I have some time left I will take a look to ModelCheck and all it's options.

Top Tags