cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Creating pdf s in creo3.0

ln
1-Newbie
1-Newbie

Creating pdf s in creo3.0

Hi

I face the issue of not being able to centralise the drawing in the paperspace. The drawing is always offset. Please the below image . What needs to be done ? My format dimension is 420x297 for an A3 drawing. Capture.PNG

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1
dschenken
21-Topaz I
(To:ln)

Odd place to post - anyway - if you are using a paper size that is larger than the format, you need to shift the format or use a paper size that matches the format. You can also use the plot translate plotter config option. See

Codex:Creo -->Pen Tables + PCF's

plot_translate

<value>, <x value> <y value>, <x value> <y value> <units>

Sets the offset of the plot from its origin. Enter only the x-offset value or both the x-offset and y-offset values. You can only specify units (such as mm) when you have given the offset in both directions. For example:

plot_translate .25

or

plot_translate .25 .35

- for offsetting 0.25 in the x direction and 0.35 in the y direction.

Note: When a single value is given, it is used for both x and y.

Top Tags