cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Exporting a projection

driini(userrequ
1-Newbie

Exporting a projection

Hi all,

I work with a client who uses ProE for medical device design. They export their files to obj's and I bring them into Cinema 4D for product rendering and animation. The models have are etched with scale marks, product numbering, co. logo, etc. The etching design is saved in the ProE file as a "projection", which does not come through in the obj file. Does anyone know if there is a way for them to save this projection as a jpeg or pdf so I can map it onto the models in C4D?

The engineer who is my contact seems to have limited energy to figure this out independently, so I would appreciate a fairly detailed a step by step if possible.

Thank you, David

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags