cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

How to modify model tab ?

anicot
3-Visitor

How to modify model tab ?

Hello,

I would like to modify the display of the model tab. in CreoView -> Screenshot in attachment.

In fact I would like to add 2 parameters in the same line.

In order to do it, I need concerned parameter I want to add in this line. So, I have it!

I'm able to add one parameter. But I'm not able to add 2 parameters.

So, I modified "admin_prefs.xml" like that to have at least 1 active parameter.

"category name="Navigation">   

<preference name="enable_preselection_highlighting" value="False"/>  <!-- Désactive la présélection -->

<preference name="navigation_model" value="pro/engineer" locked="true"/>  <!-- Choix du type de navigation -->

<preference name="alt_part_name_enable" value="True"/> <!-- Modification de l'arbre modèle: position + code article -->

<preference name="AltProp2Group" value="__treeFilterPartName"/>

<preference name="AltProp1Group" value="PROE Component Parameters"/>

<preference name="AltProp2Name" value=""/>

<preference name="AltProp1Name" value="Line Number"/>

<preference name="AltText3" value=""/>

<preference name="AltText2" value=" - "/>

<preference name="AltText1" value=""/>

</category>"

I don't know if it's possible to add more than 1 parameter in this line.

What do you think about ?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags