cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Quality Issues in Creo 3.0 M060? How to Overcome?

gchen-2
7-Bedrock

Quality Issues in Creo 3.0 M060? How to Overcome?

how long does it gonna take for PTC to fix the crashing bugs in Creo 3.0 M060? I just couldn't bear it anymore. It crash every 5 mins, everytime when i want to do something. and i have to keep saving my works, now i got 1 tb drawing folder. is there a way to move back to creo 2.0 or earlier version? even pro/e wildfire? m060 is crazy.......i saw teams i'm mentoring now are moving to solidworks...........hope we can fix something asap, even a Creo 3.0 M065 could save our life. Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
sm
1-Newbie
1-Newbie
(To:gchen-2)

Gary, glad to hear the M070 update took care of the critical issues you were experiencing. Please keep me updated on any specific issues you might have with the models you are working with.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
gchen-2
7-Bedrock

creo version number doesn't goes more than 9999, like robot.asm.9999, it doesn't goes higher. have to save it all the time before it crashes. pretty excited when i got robot.asm.4001 actually LOOOOOL

gchen-2
7-Bedrock

one of the Traceback file, it would be great if someone can help us to figure out whats going on here so we can finish the CAD and share it here asap, thanks!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwXyCPeHJ0eQNi1FT1ZkRlZyaFk/view?usp=sharing

sm
1-Newbie
1-Newbie

Unfortunately I do not know how to read/debug these traceback files. Only PTC Technical Support does.

gchen-2
7-Bedrock

email me or call me if it's possible, - +1 647#274#8220 remove #

thanks!

sm
1-Newbie
1-Newbie

Gary, this is the first I have heard of any quality issues with Creo Parametric 3.0 M060. No one else has reported any quality issues since PTC released it to the Academic Community back in the fall. I'm guessing it could have something to do with your files, your computer or your configuration of Creo Parametric. Send me a PM if you want to work offline to find a solution to your problem.

gchen-2
7-Bedrock
(To:sm)

sorry i was too busy, didn't check email these days, but i just update to 070, let me try it on the new version first, seems like it's better

dschenken
21-Topaz I

What computer, OS version and graphics card are being used?

sm
1-Newbie
1-Newbie

Gary, glad to hear the M070 update took care of the critical issues you were experiencing. Please keep me updated on any specific issues you might have with the models you are working with.

Top Tags