cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Change Request Attribute Layout

DonSenchuk
7-Bedrock

Change Request Attribute Layout

I'm currently working on a new Change Request sub-type. I've added a pile of attributes to Change Request type and I want to customize the layout.

Making a new layout was easy enough. Making groups within the layout was also easy. Upon testing I figured I could make a couple of columns for these attributes. The attribute in the left column will contain the standard choices for the product. The attributes in the right column would be an entry cell in case none of the standard choices were applicable.

However, there doesn't seem to be a way to insert a blank line in the right column to get these linked attributes to line up properly. All attributes added to the right column always end up clumped up at the top.

While I know I could just push all the non-paired attributes to the bottom of the column, I'm trying to keep it more in line with the way users are accustomed to filling out the paper version of this form.

Is there an easy way to insert empty cells in that right side column that doesn't involve a bunch of customization?

1 REPLY 1

Don - can you send me a screenshot of what you are seeing please?

Top Tags