cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

regarding hole diameter

ng-2
5-Regular Member

regarding hole diameter

Hi

here i have one doubt regarding hole diameter , suppose i have created a hole of standard diameter of 2.5 mm  and this  standard also written in hole.txt file. now when i rum modelcheck the hole feature should not highlight because the hole is of standard diameter but the hole feature is highlighting in modelcheck ui. please tell me the reason why it is happening.hole diameter.jpg

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mahesh_Sharma
22-Sapphire I
(To:ng-2)

Nimesh,

In addition to HOLE_DIAMS in check file add STD_HOLE_DIAM_FILE in start file.

Modchk_hole.jpg

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
mbonka
15-Moonstone

Hello Nimesh,

don´t know exact solution, but will give you some tips what to check.

1) Try to check your hole charts. Some document about them is attached (hole_charts.odt) - it is text file

2) Check modelcheck settings, if this diameter is "something special", what is not allowed. PAGE 178 --- Hole and Cut Diameter File. ModelCHECK Help Topic Collection.PDF is attached.

3) Check following configs:

- tolerance_table_dir

- hole_diameter_override

- hole_file_resolution

- hole_parameter_file_path

List of configs is attached.

Hope it can give you good direction to solve your problem...

Regards Milan

Mahesh_Sharma
22-Sapphire I

Nimesh,

In addition to HOLE_DIAMS in check file add STD_HOLE_DIAM_FILE in start file.

Modchk_hole.jpg

Mahesh_Sharma
22-Sapphire I

Nimesh,

Did you manage to make it working?

ng-2
5-Regular Member
(To:Mahesh_Sharma)

hi mahesh

yes it is working, last time i was just giving path as holes.txt, but it has to be given as text\holes.txt, now after giving this path this issue is resolved.

than you.

Top Tags