cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

One more questions to the Mathcad gurus

sm�ller-2
11-Garnet

One more questions to the Mathcad gurus

Heyho,

best thx to the forum i could manage a nealry complete automatisation of many calculations.

Now i have more difficult Problems and i hope i can solve it.

I have now very complicated equations and the way to calculate a certain value is per iterativ methode.

Now for example i need to calculate a Force:

F=f(.....variables....b)

Now at beginn i calculate b with a startening equation (gives a startening point of b)

The next step is to calculate the force.

After the Force (initial force which gives a value but is not the right force) was calculated
The problem is now: For a detailed calculation, the variable b is depending on the force, which was calculated before.
so:
F=f(.....variables....b)

b=f(....variables....F) --> there are 2 equations for b .... an initial equation which is simple and the complicated one (b=f(....variables....F))
So for me looks this like an iterative solving. I was thinking: I want to start with the initial b and F value and change F, so that the residum of b is less than 1 [%] .
So im using for the ending condition the variable b, on which im using the residum (ending error (s(i)-s(i-1))/s(i)) is less than 1 [%]
Hmm can anyone help me with this problem?
Or can anyone provide me with a link?
Maybe i need a few rows of programcode
Best thx!
2 REPLIES 2

Sounds confusing!!

Up load file??

Review "solve blocks"??

hm ye i was trying to explain it but maybe its better to upload a mathcad file.

IM doing it when i have prepared it.

Top Tags