cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

The two inverse laplace transforms are exact?

-MFra-
21-Topaz II

The two inverse laplace transforms are exact?

By gentleness is there an expert who can tell me if the attached inverse Laplace  transforms are exact?

Thank you very much.

With best regards

F. M.

two inverse Laplace transforms.jpg

5 REPLIES 5
LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:-MFra-)

This may help you.

Success!
Luc

-MFra-
21-Topaz II
(To:LucMeekes)

Hallo Luc, excuse me but I don't find satisfactory your reply.

The issue concern the response of an active high pass filter, to a sawtooth signal. I find a discrepancy between the calculated response and that obtained by convolution. for this reason I would like to know if there is an error in the calculation of the response. active filter responses.jpg

With best regards

F. M.

-MFra-
21-Topaz II

Perhaps, the calculation details can be useful to better understand the problem. Therefore, I attach a picture about the calculations.

details of the active filter sawtooth reponse.jpg

LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:-MFra-)

Your waveform FMSAW is:

The literature gives the following LaplaceTransform | TimeFunction relationship for a sawtooth LITSAW:

That LITSAW waveform can be converted into yours by:

FMSAW(t)=10*(LITSAW(t)-0.5) = 10*LITSAW(t)-5

Further it is known the following LaplaceTransform | TimeFunction relationships:

and

Then I conclude that the Laplace transform of FMSAW(t) = fmsaw(s)=10*litsaw(s)-5*1/s=

Does this help?

Luc

-MFra-
21-Topaz II

My signal is a sawtooth (bipolar). To obtain the Laplace transform of it, you have to subtract 1/2 to what you provided, ie subtract 1 / 2s to the transform  you provide. Thus obtaining the formula No. 7 of my previous photo. So, your answer, it is not very useful.

LM answer.jpg

in my particular case

LM answer.jpg

... But thank you anyway.

F. M.

Top Tags