cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

How to get a cd of Mathcad M045

JohnArcher
7-Bedrock

How to get a cd of Mathcad M045

Sorry to have a dumb request, but I cannot find a way to get a cd.

I am a gold support customer, using Win10

When i get to the download or order software page ther eis no way to order a delivery.

Can anyone help?

8 REPLIES 8

Hi,

can you download zip file, unzip it and burn unzipped files ?

MH

Martin Hanák

Hi Martin, thank you. Yes I can and do. I wanted to try a cd because when I downloaded and installed M045 the handbook

file did not appear. Also when I go to the Mathcad webpage from the Help pulldown I seem to end up in an unhelpful place.

Perhaps being 80 I am less tolerant of these unwanted improvements. I started with Mathcad 1, and cut my teeth on PDP8 Focal back in the stone age.

Late update. Just left Spencer and got to my Indy house and there was a surprise package at the front door.

Whoever made it and sent it, thank you very much!!!!

Needham seems to have my old address. Does anyone know the number to call and correct this?

John Archer wrote:

... Needham seems to have my old address. Does anyone know the number to call and correct this? ...

John,

Check your address on your personal "Account Management" page on PTC's site and, if necessary, correct your address: https://support.ptc.com/appserver/common/account/secure/wamMain.jsp

Thanks, Vladimir. My address data is ok. I have no idea how the old address was used.

Thanks, Martin. These three sites do not seem to apply to me, but all is fine now thanks to my unknown friend. Probably one of my many pre-PTC contacts.

Mathcad v6-15 are going to be used for a long time and some of us may never need to bother with Prime. Does anyone know why its disc support was discontinued so soon?

John,

Through the PTC's website you can only order CD for Mathcad Prime but not for Mathcad 15:

Pic_1.png

RichardJ
19-Tanzanite
(To:JohnArcher)

Top Tags