cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Layers within layers

rpeyrard
10-Marble

Layers within layers

Hello everybody,

I would like to create layers within layers by rules in order to finish a template.

The problem is that I can't find the right search for creating the rules...

As "Layers" is not part of the standard research , do you have any idea to solve it?

Thank you in advance !

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4

Romain,

What items are you trying to add to the sub-layers? and what is the main layer, does it contain rule?

For example I would like to  add with a rule different inheritance layers to the main layer named "inheritance"2016-05-09_09h23_112.png

Romain,

See attached snapshot and try.

I tried but it is not working.

It is not exactly what I am looking for. You proposed 3D curves while I am looking for layers.

I realy need to create main layer which is composed of others inheritance layers.

When I hide the main inheritance layer, the sub-layer inheritance must be hidden

Top Tags