cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

I am now working for SAE Baja , for that I drawn all the lines for the chassis, and I am using the Advanced frame work option for completing my drawing with the pipes. I am using PTC Creo 3.0 Student version for this purpose. I am facing a problem that I

akumar-10-11-122
1-Newbie

I am now working for SAE Baja , for that I drawn all the lines for the chassis, and I am using the Advanced frame work option for completing my drawing with the pipes. I am using PTC Creo 3.0 Student version for this purpose. I am facing a problem that I

I am now working for SAE Baja , for that I drawn all the lines for the chassis, and I am using the Advanced frame work option for completing my drawing with the pipes. I am using PTC Creo 3.0 Student version for this purpose.  I am facing a problem that I could not include more than 20 elements in AFX. Even If I try to include more number , It generates a warning message as "AFX Lite : Session Limit 20 is reached". Hence by this message I could not complete my drawing. So please help me in finding a better solution to finish my drawing as soon as possible

1 REPLY 1

Hi,

warning message tells you that you are using AFX Lite, whose functionality is limited. Maybe you can end Creo session and start it again ... if you are lucky user then Creo allows you to add another 20 elements.

MH

Martin Hanák
Top Tags