cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

how to create wiring diagram in creo schematics

msonnathi
1-Newbie

how to create wiring diagram in creo schematics

Hi team

I would like to create wiring diagram in creo schematic. could you please help me how to do. if anyone already did. please explain me.

thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi

If you select the GET STARTED tab you will see tutorial.  The tutorial will take you through all the steps of how to create a wiring diagram.

I hope that helps, thanks Jim

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi

If you select the GET STARTED tab you will see tutorial.  The tutorial will take you through all the steps of how to create a wiring diagram.

I hope that helps, thanks Jim

Hi Jim

I followed the get started tutorial in schematics, but at the most interesting point (routing the cables in 3D) they asked to find a directory that doesn't exist on my computer (see attached file). Maybe i don't look on the right place?

Anyway do you know who to get this directory? (Which should have been given with the license..)

It would be of great help!

Thank you,

Ambroise.2017-01-20_12-45-48.jpg

JimBarrettSmith
14-Alexandrite
(To:aturcat)

Hi Ambroise

Please search the installation folder of Creo schematics for cabling.asm.

The location of the creo models directory on my machine is D:\PTC\Creo 4.0\F000\Schematics\creoschematics\basic_tutorial\pro_engineer_wildfire_models

I hope that helps

Jim

Top Tags