cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

And Another problem with ModuleWorks

tbuhrman
3-Visitor

And Another problem with ModuleWorks

I ran into another simulation problem

above is a picture of Vericut sumulation in Creo 2

above is the same program in Creo 3 with ModuleWorks. Note the gouging going on. It does the same gouging on the drill, chamfer tool and tap. I've run this program on a machine and it does not gouge. It runs on the machine the same as the Vericut simulation.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
7 REPLIES 7
RaphMORIN
13-Aquamarine
(To:tbuhrman)

It looks like Vericut is much more reliable than ModuleWorks. Hope all this problems will be solved quick !!

My thought : What is the point to give a new tool that does not give more than the previous one ?

Also, I find Vericut simulation much more smooth than ModuleWorks. It looks like moduleworks needs much more computer ressources !

If I recall correctly, there were some issues with Vericut when first released also. I suspect that the point of the new tool is money. It usually is.

RaphMORIN
13-Aquamarine

Did you open a case ?

Not yet. I will wait for Jose to advise. I did open a case for my previous problem.

JoseCoronado
14-Alexandrite

Thomas, please open a call for this and any other issues you may encounter. We will be looking to all the cases you report. Help me providing the mfg models via the PTC process. We are putting together a series of fixes for Creo 3 M100, and we will continue correcting issues in the subsequent MORs...

Thanks a lot

Jose

Jose, case number 13025777.

JoseCoronado
14-Alexandrite

Thanks, we'll take a close look

Top Tags