cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

reset to factory settings, where can i do it ? ptc creo mod ... version 6.0 privat

wpimiskern
1-Newbie

reset to factory settings, where can i do it ? ptc creo mod ... version 6.0 privat

hallo, i am Walter !

i am using ptc creo modelling Software Version 6.

i would like to get help for reset to the factory Settings. i worked with creo modelling express Software now for month. and had changed many Settings. so it is hard to do further work by this Settings. i did not find an menu or menupoint or somthing else, for reset this cad program. maybe ther is to do a command on the Input line. but this part of the cad program, i had not used until now. typically Windows Standard Programm have the possibility for reset to the factory Settings.

(i am better in german language, if somebody answers, who is german)

thanks a lot for an Precie answer.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:wpimiskern)

Toby Metcalf

Toby, this is Creo/elements direct question.

Walter,

Toby will move this question to the Creo/Elements forum for you so you will get some help.

Welcome to PTC Community Walter Pimiskern‌ - I have moved your question to get the right eyes on it.

Thank you Stephen Williams‌ for the suggestion.

Best,

Toby

Remove %appdata%\PTC\Creo Elements Direct Modeling Express 6.0

and restart Modeling Express.

In the official version it is as follows:

File -> Settings -> UI...

Then Customizations -> Reset Settings...

Top Tags