cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Problem saving .pvz file (Creo 2.0)

fgosti
3-Visitor

Problem saving .pvz file (Creo 2.0)

Hello,

I have a problem in saving a .pvz file of an assembly with Creo 2.0 M080. When I click "Save" it doesn't save the file.

In a similar pc, with the same versione of Creo and the same assembly, the file .pvz is saved regularly.

Can you tell me why? What can I check?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4
BillRyan
15-Moonstone
(To:fgosti)

In Creo Parametric, go to File -> Options -> Data Exchange.  If you don't see a recipe file path for Product View, then it is using the default recipe file from Startup Directory.  You may want to define the recipe file for Creo and make sure it is being used in the Creo Session.  I have multiple recipe files and use my config.pro to point at the desired one.

Also, I wouldn't touch Croe Parametric Builds M070-M110 as they had all kinds of problems for us.  The newer builds have a lot of upgrades in regards to PVZ.

fgosti
3-Visitor
(To:BillRyan)

I check that in File -> Options -> Data Exchange -> "Recipe file .pvz" there isn't a specified .rcp file (so it use the default file).

Can you tell me how to define a recipe file or where I can find a correct recipe file?

PS: I check that Creo save the .pvs file but not the .pvz

BillRyan
15-Moonstone
(To:fgosti)

If both computers are using the default recipe file that comes with the Creo M080 Install, then that is not your issue.  I don't have any other ideas as to the issue, besides possibly checking differences between the graphics driver or config.pro file. 

fgosti
3-Visitor
(To:BillRyan)

The two computers are the same workstation, with the same cpu, gpu and the same config.pro...

However, thank you very much for the support.

Top Tags