cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Is it possible to control supress & unsupress feature/part in either assembly level or component level through relations.

ppadman
1-Newbie

Is it possible to control supress & unsupress feature/part in either assembly level or component level through relations.

Hi All i have one concern , if anybody having ans please send me procedure

Is it possible to control supress & unsupress  feature/part in either assembly level or component level through relations.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

only via pro/program i think and if clauses.

It is possible for part level.but i want it for feature level.is it possible?

Hi,

YES, it is possible.

See Design for Part COVER section on the following page

http://support.ptc.com/help/creo/creo_pma/usascii/#page/fundamentals%2Fprogram%2FExample_A_Parametric_Design_for_a_Blender_Cover.html%23

MH

Martin Hanák
Top Tags