cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Mathcad Prime 3.1: Is there a way to automate printing?

pklemm-2
6-Contributor

Mathcad Prime 3.1: Is there a way to automate printing?

I would like to start printing of a series of worksheets from an external Application. The external application was created to collect worksheets, force modifications and update them. The printout to XPS give the ability to insert content dependent header/footer. What I need now is the automated creation of such XPS outputs. This is normally done by printing to "XPS Document Writer" (Windows 7). The SDK does not have a interface for printing - not in the default automation dll. Is there any other dll or any other way to do this?

2 REPLIES 2
MJG
18-Opal
18-Opal
(To:pklemm-2)

I haven't done much in Prime's API, but Mathcad 15 (& prior) had the following option for printing.  If Prime has a similar option, you could change your default printer to the XPS Writer and call this.

PrintAll Method

The PrintAll method prints the entire Worksheet object, using the default printer.

Syntax

objMC.PrintAll

where objMC = A Mathcad application object.

pklemm
1-Newbie
(To:MJG)

There is no  PrintAll method in the application object or worksheet object of Prime 3.1 SDK. Anyway no public interface.

Top Tags