cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

what is the new in the creo elements direct v20

yhuang-2
9-Granite

what is the new in the creo elements direct v20

Hi everyone

Do you have any information in the creo elements direct v20 ?

thank you

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
6 REPLIES 6

But this new version of the program has not yet released. Here is a date from "PTC Product Calendar" (link: http://support.ptc.com/cs/product_calendar/PTC_Product_Calendar.htm#RANGE!A201 😞

Pic_1.png

Could you offer me a new function of the creo elements direct v20 ?

I watch what's new in the Creo 4.0, but I couldn't find any new function information of elements direct v20

Thank you

V20 is not out yet and won't be until the end of the year.

Creo Element\Direct Modeling 20.6.0.0.0
udyna
4-Participant
(To:yhuang-2)

Info from one PTC employee that V20.0 only includes a few enhancements:

for example

• support part name including blank and "+"
  • support import the native file of NX and Solid Edge
yhuang-2
9-Granite
(To:udyna)

Thank you

The recent LiveWorx presentation which is online here: Product Update and Roadmap for Creo Elements/Direct Users has some good information about what's coming.

Top Tags