cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Renew Creo 3.0 student license?

icasciola
1-Newbie

Renew Creo 3.0 student license?

Just recently,, I discovered that my license for Creo 3.0 student edition has expired and I can't find anything about renewing the license (I am still a student) Where can I renew my license?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Ian,

Here is the relicensing guide: Relicensing Guides

Regards,

Abdul

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

For the fastest response to your issue, your best bet is to fill out the PTC Academic Request Form- in addition, I am moving this to the Academic area to get eyes on your question.

Best,

Toby

Hi Ian,

Here is the relicensing guide: Relicensing Guides

Regards,

Abdul

I seem to have more problems than I thought, the guide asks to navigate to a file and find reconfigure.exe, that executable doesn't exist inside the stated directory, or anywhere for me, I have uninstalled and reinstalled parametric and it still doesn't appear. Any fixes?

Thank you for the support.

The process didnt even last for 5 minutes.

It is really useful for students.

I still have the same issue like icasciola and riccardo explained.
How can it be that such software have different installation paths, missing files???  😡

Is it possible to download this file from somewhere?
PTC is stealing my time!!!
Regards
Gerald

Hello Ian,

I had your problem,i had to re-license my software also after 1 year. Just follow the license guide Abdul posted and you should be fine. It worked for me. 

La mia licenza di creo 3.0 K12 student è scaduta. Nella cartella C:\Program Files\PTC\Creo 3.0\M010\Parametric\bin non è presente il file reconfigure.exe e neanche setup.exe. Nella cartella C:\ProgramData\PTC\Licensing è presente il file BE400407EDSTUDENTEDK12_license.dat

Hi,

I think your only option is:

• uninstall Creo 3.0 (all its items)
  • remove PTC sub-directory in C:\Program Files directory
  • remove license file from C:\ProgramData\PTC\Licensing directory
  • install Creo 3.0

Martin Hanák
Top Tags