cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Total Resistance Coefficient Table

akazimli
3-Visitor

Total Resistance Coefficient Table

Hello dear PTC community,

I am very new in MathCad and strugle with it a lot.

If someone could help me to create table to calculate Total K like it is in attached excel file I will be very grateful!

Many Thanx in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
fhunt
1-Newbie
(To:akazimli)

The attached files should help get you started.

As the other respondent said, others will not do your work for you, but you should still ask.  The attached files are ones I created for use in my work.  They already existed.  People join forums to get help and to help.  If the work already exists, it doesn't take much time to share it (and help someone out).  By asking, you give someone the opportunity to help you.

Good luck!  I hope that my assistance will shorten the time it takes for you to get to your final goal.

Fred

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
RichardJ
19-Tanzanite

If someone could help me to create table to calculate Total K

There are many people on these forums that are willing to help, but you are unlikely to find anyone that will do your work for you. You need to make some attempt to do it yourself. If you are unfamiliar with Mathcad I suggest going through the tutorials as the first step.

I can do some lookup tables, but for this issue even don't know where to start, what tutorial, theme is related to this?

RichardJ
19-Tanzanite

Start with the basic tutorials, and learn how to enter calculations in Mathcad. None of the calculations in the spreadsheet are particularly complicated (the most "complicated" thing I found when poking around was an IF function; everything else is just basic arithmetic), so if you know how to enter variable assignments and basic math expressions it shouldn't be too hard to replicate the spreadsheet.

1. You can start with the study of "PTC Mathcad Prime 3.1 Help Center": PTC Mathcad Prime 3.1 Help Center

2. For a start make the simplest - enter basic initial data and units for the corresponding variables, then write down in your worksheet a formula in the necessary sequence on which there are calculations in Excel document given by you above.

fhunt
1-Newbie

The attached files should help get you started.

As the other respondent said, others will not do your work for you, but you should still ask.  The attached files are ones I created for use in my work.  They already existed.  People join forums to get help and to help.  If the work already exists, it doesn't take much time to share it (and help someone out).  By asking, you give someone the opportunity to help you.

Good luck!  I hope that my assistance will shorten the time it takes for you to get to your final goal.

Fred

Thank you very much for all your recommendations and guidance. I studied little bit and understood that MathCad wont look like Excel and there needed different approach,so I did what I want in a different way. Attached is part of my worksheet in case that some new starter like me can use it and maybe someone can make it better

Top Tags