cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Manual dimension drawing Pro/E Wildfire 5.0

mselamat
1-Newbie

Manual dimension drawing Pro/E Wildfire 5.0

Hi all,

Good day,

I received a 3D part file from my customer and I want to generate internal 2D drawing from it.

My problem is, there is a point where the "Annotate" feature cannot automatically detect its dimension. From my understanding, this is due to that specific point in the 3D part file received (no sketch line etc).

Since I already know the dimension value, I create "R0.5" and "R1.0" using note. But how can I manually draw a proper dimension arrow in the 2D drawing? Does the "Sketch" tab work on this? Is there any better alternative for this?

Manual dimension.PNG

Regards,

Muzzammil

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
drawlins
5-Regular Member
(To:mselamat)

Can you not simply create a "note" with leader?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
drawlins
5-Regular Member
(To:mselamat)

Can you not simply create a "note" with leader?

Thank you very much. It simply works.

Top Tags