cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Is there any tutorial for "Assembly Process Planning"?

siyer-2
1-Newbie

Is there any tutorial for "Assembly Process Planning"?

Assembly Process Planning was part of erstwhile AAX module. I could not find any learning material other than the Help Files. None in Learning Exchange or in Precision Learning.

It is possible that I have missed looking at a particular place. Could some one give me a lead?

Thanks.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Kevin
10-Marble
(To:siyer-2)

There is a course called Process for Assemblies in Precision LMS, you have to look for it by selecting All Creo for the search. There several listing but the one with the following seems to be the latest (last one listed): COA-CEK2994.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Kevin
10-Marble
(To:siyer-2)

There is a course called Process for Assemblies in Precision LMS, you have to look for it by selecting All Creo for the search. There several listing but the one with the following seems to be the latest (last one listed): COA-CEK2994.

siyer-2
1-Newbie
(To:Kevin)

Thanks Kevin. Looks like the Course is no longer supported. Yet, something to go through and understand the steps.

Top Tags