cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Creo Elements Direct Ver 19 and Windows 10

jgrange
1-Newbie

Creo Elements Direct Ver 19 and Windows 10

I have version 19 installed on my PC with Win 7. I want to upgrade to Win 10.  I don't know which release of version 19 I have but the files are dated Sept 2014.  I don't know how to find out which release I have.  Do I have to have a certain release of ver 19 to work with Win 10?   Any recommendations about upgrading to Win10?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

Hi Jeffery,

the release can be found as described in the picture.
Then take a look at the attachment.
They say that version M40 should be fine with Win 10
But a recommadtion to 2 or not to 2 this step, I can't give you.

Best regards

Friedhelm

Version.jpg

(Please write info in your Signature) Sysinfo: I use Creo Elements Direct /Drafting, /Modeling and /Modeling Express 8.0 ( formerly CoCreate- SolidDesigner and Drafting or ME10 )

See also: About Windows 10 Support of Creo Elements Direct

https://support.ptc.com/appserver/cs/view/solution.jsp?source=subscription&n=CS225206

19.0 M050 has just been released, which includes Windows 10 support.

Please remark that some translators are not supported on Windows 10.

Top Tags