cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Creo 3.0 - Multiple sessions of Creo 3.0 not possible?

jnegrini
5-Regular Member

Creo 3.0 - Multiple sessions of Creo 3.0 not possible?

Hello,

We have recently rolled out Creo 3.0 to all users. So far I could not find a way to have two or more sessions of Creo 3.0 with different active Workspaces at the same time. Also it is useful to have one session of Creo 3.0 connected to PDM Link and the other one working offline with another task. Apparently it is not possible.

I understand that being connected to more than one workspace at a time it is not recommended, but it was possible to do it with Creo 2.0 and previous releases.

Any thoughts? I opened a case and they sent me a link for a TPI. But this solution would imply to create extra Creo 3.0 icons and it is just not feasible on my organization.

Thank you.

Juliana

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:jnegrini)

There is a product enhancement here along with a lot of discussion about it in the comments: Multiple session of Creo3 embedded with Windchill

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:jnegrini)

There is a product enhancement here along with a lot of discussion about it in the comments: Multiple session of Creo3 embedded with Windchill

jnegrini
5-Regular Member
(To:StephenW)

Thank you. I tried to search for information and could not find anything.

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags