cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

use_2001_search_order crash on cancel of opening a drawing

Marshdamp
7-Bedrock

use_2001_search_order crash on cancel of opening a drawing

We are using use_2001_search_order yes and Creo 2.0 consistently exits if you start to open a drawing and then click cancel on the dialog that asks which drawing rep you want to open. Does anyone else experience this? The work around I gave my users was to open the no views rep and close the drawing instead of canceling out of the open function.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

Hi Michael,

I took the TS case C13207878, which was assigned to my colleague.  I was able to reproduce it on a generic drawing and will file a SPR for it.  I will email you the SPR information.

Thanks,

Amit

Top Tags