cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Arrow creation

ss-10-11
1-Newbie

Arrow creation

hi,

I am new user of creo software. I wanted to know how to draw  a double sided arrow without dimensions. I need it to add a note.it would be very much helpful if reply soon to my problem.

regards

sharath

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
svillafuerte
6-Contributor
(To:ss-10-11)

If this is what you are talking about, all you have to do is create a dimension and then go into the dimension properties and go to the "Display" tab and change the @D to @O (Capital O and not zero) and then type the note you want to display. Then you can change how it looks an appears on the drawing in this dialog box as well. Then once out of the dialog, you can drag the note where you would like it to be. Hope this is what you are after.

NOTEDIM1.JPG

NOTEDIM2.JPG

NOTEDIM3.JPG

DIM TEXT PROPERTIES.JPG

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi,

1. create note with leader
  2. select the note
  3. move mouse cursor to arrow end of leader
  4. press right mouse button
  5. use Arrow Style ... command to set Double Arrow

Note: The above procedure is valid for CR2.

MH

Martin Hanák

Hi Martin,

Thanks for the reply, but its not working .when I select the arrow I am not getting the arrow style option.

In the arrow style I don't have the 2 sided arrow head option. Kindly let me know how to represent the note in this manner in creo drawing.

Regards

Sharath

Arrow note.PNG

svillafuerte
6-Contributor
(To:ss-10-11)

If this is what you are talking about, all you have to do is create a dimension and then go into the dimension properties and go to the "Display" tab and change the @D to @O (Capital O and not zero) and then type the note you want to display. Then you can change how it looks an appears on the drawing in this dialog box as well. Then once out of the dialog, you can drag the note where you would like it to be. Hope this is what you are after.

NOTEDIM1.JPG

NOTEDIM2.JPG

NOTEDIM3.JPG

DIM TEXT PROPERTIES.JPG

It working.. thanks a lot shane.

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags