cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Windows 10 upgrade for Mathcad applications

jmajeed
1-Newbie

Windows 10 upgrade for Mathcad applications

Hi,

Please find below the list of the Mathcad applications. Please confirm whether the below mentioned  Mathcad applications are compatible with Windows 10 or not.

• Mathcad Prime 3.0
  • Mathcad 15 MO30

If the above versions of the Mathcad applications is not compatible with Windows 10 ,is there any upgraded version available for the above mentioned applications which is compatible with Windows 10  & will there be any cost incurred for getting the latest version of the application?

Could you help us in this or please  help us in getting connected with the concerned person as this is a priority thing. Your response helps us in proceeding forward.

Regards,

Juhi Minsu Majeed

2 REPLIES 2

Not even the most current versions, Mathcad 15 M040 and Prime 3.1 are claimed by PTC to be compatible with Windows 10.

This however does not mean that they (or the versions you have ) will not run OK under Win10. As far as we could read here a lot of people are running these and even lower versions under Win10 without any problems. Its just that PTC does not claim compatibility. I guess the next version of Prime 4.0 and the next maintenance release of  MC15 will do so.

Concerning upgrade fees I think that depends wheter you already pay maintenance fee or not. Simply log in with your account and see, if you can download the upgrades. I am not sure but I think that the first year of maintenance is included when you buy Prime/Mathcad. But there may be different licensing options so you will have to check with your vendor.

WE

Hi Minsu.

Just no play too much with 3D plots, mathcad 15 and windows 10. That's include copy 3D plot regions, or printing a file with them.

Best regards.

Alvaro.

Top Tags