cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Open drawing with toolpaths on Creo 3.0? Fatal error C:\Users\Public\Documents

bmadsen
1-Newbie

Open drawing with toolpaths on Creo 3.0? Fatal error C:\Users\Public\Documents

Hello all,

I recently started working with Creo Parametric 3.0 and after playing with it for a while I've come across a problem I can't seem to fix. I would create a manufacturing assembly program and drawing. I then show the tool paths so the machinist know what's going on. However, if I ever open that drawing again it will crash immediately. But if I don't show the tool paths it will open with ease. Or if I open the manufacturing assembly first and then open the drawing it also works fine. What is going on? Is it something to do with the graphics card?

I have seen this forum discussion (How to Fix "Fatal Error Encountered. A traceback has been written") that explains how to fix the problem I am having but I do exactly what the directions say and still no luck.

This is the error that pops up when trying to open the drawing:

Image result for creo 3.0 fatal error

The traceback.log is also attached.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you,

Brian

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

Hi,

please report the problem to PTC Support.

MH

Martin Hanák
Top Tags