cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Marked out of date issue

BrianToussaint
19-Tanzanite

Marked out of date issue

So I am new to the nuances of updating marked out of date representations when lower level components are changed.  So a screw got checked in and marked 100's of assemblies as out of date and started to process them.  Which was okay.  But I decided that I needed to delete those for now and let them run another time.  Now when I make a change and those assemblies get marked out of date, they do not update the viewable.  It is like it will not process them again.  Needless to say, I do not delete anymore, but I do need to know how to get these to where they will update the next time that they need to or for them to get put back in the queue.  So far PTC does not have a solution so I am hoping some one here will have one.  I am on Windchill 10.2 m030.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

So word back from PTC is that the system is working to specification and a Product Idea would be needed to try to get it to change.  https://support.ptc.com/appserver/cs/view/solution.jsp?n=CS245551&lang=en_US

However one can schedule a job to publish all out of date representations.  Guess what I'm kicking off before I go home for a long weekend.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

So word back from PTC is that the system is working to specification and a Product Idea would be needed to try to get it to change.  https://support.ptc.com/appserver/cs/view/solution.jsp?n=CS245551&lang=en_US

However one can schedule a job to publish all out of date representations.  Guess what I'm kicking off before I go home for a long weekend.

Top Tags