cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Is it possible to do an interactive template with action buttons in MathCad Prime including a set of equations?

jrodriguez-9
5-Regular Member

Is it possible to do an interactive template with action buttons in MathCad Prime including a set of equations?

Hi, Is it possible to do in Mathcad Prime an interactive template with action buttons (or if is possible if someone can share a sample template) where there could be a large set of formulae connected one after the other for specific types of scenarios. I would only go and click these action buttons and the formulae I need will be the ones displayed,

I want to know if I can insert like an "action button" and be directed to the formulae I need. Is this possible in Mathcad prime? thanks

1 REPLY 1

I am not sure what kind of functionality you are looking for exactly, but I guess if possible, it could be implemented only in Mathcad 15 and below using hyperlinks and/or controls and scripted components.

Prime is very limited and all those features are not available in Prime.

What I could think of in Prime is to assign a variable at the top of the speed and make all calculations dependent on this variable so you get the appropriate results. In real Mathcad you could implement this via push buttons, radio buttons,check boxes, dropdown lists,etc.

Top Tags