cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Possible to create an issue of requirement type via command line?

tchin
1-Newbie

Possible to create an issue of requirement type via command line?

Hello,

I am trying to create an issue via the command line interface "im". Specifically, I am trying to create an issue of type Requirement. When I issued the command, it returned with an error.

im createissue --field=Project=/Project/Doc1 --field="Document ID=1335457" --field="Text=this is a test text" --type=Requirement

Creating Requirement ...

*** Could not save item: MKS124312: Can not create an Item of Type Requirement.

Is this a problem with the configuration of the server to handle request for create a Requirement issue?

Many thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

change it to im createcontent --field=Project=/Project/Doc1 --field="parentID=1335457"   --insertLocation=last --field="Text=this is a test text" --type=Requirement

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

change it to im createcontent --field=Project=/Project/Doc1 --field="parentID=1335457"   --insertLocation=last --field="Text=this is a test text" --type=Requirement

Thanks for bringing createcontent to my attention. The man page for createcontent cryptic what this createcontent actually does.

I tried it out and the following worked for me.

im createcontent --field="Text=this is a second test" --type=Requirement --parentID=1335457

Where parentID points to the ID of the document.

cheers,

Top Tags