cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Mathcad Version 15 not updating results

npatel-3
1-Newbie

Mathcad Version 15 not updating results

I have issues updating results. No matter how many times I hit ctr+F9. I have tried moving the equation above the predecessor and sometime it works but sometime I have to close the application and seems to solve the problem.

Please see attached.

3 REPLIES 3

1) It does not make much sense to attach a Powerpoint file when all you want to add is a simple picture.

2) Not clear from your text, but I guess its the last calculation line you are moaning about, right?

It should update when you press Ctrl-F9 or it should update automatically when you have "Automatic Calculation" (Menu: Tools - Calculate) turned on.

The failure could be a corruption in your sheet (we can tell as you don't attach it), a bug in the release of Mathcad 15 you are using (can't tell as you don't state which maintenance release you are using - current is M045) or a problem with the implementation/installation on your machine. I guess its the latter, but can't be sure. Have you access to another computer with Mathcad 15 installed and have you tried to load your file there? Have you tried a repair installation. Do you have similar troubles with other files, too?

Please attach your Mathcad worksheet to message.

RichardJ
19-Tanzanite
(To:VladimirN)

I think the real key is the full version number for Mathcad. There have been problems with inline evaluation, but they have been solved (mostly).

Top Tags