cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

How to update or add start part template for iges model ?

ppandarkar-2
15-Moonstone

How to update or add start part template for iges model ?

Hi..

Please can i know, how to add or update start part template to iges model.

i.e. We have std some planes, co-ordinate system, std model parameters, relations, combine states etc. which should get apply on iges model either opening it, or after opening or at the time of save likewise..

Regards,

Prashant Pandarkar

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Prashant,

Take a look at this document, you may find it helpful:

CS30943 - How to use a template part or assembly while importing different file formats like IGES/STEP in Creo Parametric

If you are unable to see the article, you can create an account here.

Thanks,

Amit

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Prashant,

Take a look at this document, you may find it helpful:

CS30943 - How to use a template part or assembly while importing different file formats like IGES/STEP in Creo Parametric

If you are unable to see the article, you can create an account here.

Thanks,

Amit

Hi Amit,

Yes, it will help me.

Thank you.

- Prashant Pandarkar

habdul
6-Contributor
(To:ppandarkar-2)

I suggesting setting the config.pro option intf_in_use_template_models  to yes. It will check the box "Use template" by default. If you look in the import dialog, you'll see you can define import profiles. Those profiles are customizable where you include which template to use upon importing. For example, import to a "inch" part or to a "mm" part.

Here we made mapkeys to automate the process.

Top Tags