cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

How do I create, delete, and change layers

cquinn
1-Newbie

How do I create, delete, and change layers

I am currently working on a big project with my company and I am needing to use layers. I have looked on PTC e-support but it isn't offering any help, I have followed the articles for help first but it hasn't done anything for me. It seem like no-body use layers in Creo Elements but it would be nice to learn

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1
MaxR.Kublin
12-Amethyst
(To:cquinn)

If you are talking about Creo Elements Direct Drafting (aka ME10), you find Information about layers in the online-help of Drafting.

Also, layers are being used intensively by ME10 users.

Top Tags